The Elders wanted to remind the congregation of the opportunity to present your feedback to the proposal of a new associate pastor position through several cottage meetings that will occur in the of July. Some of these meetings will be after church, and others will at homes during the weeknights. The elders have a series of questions they will present at these groups, and they hope to have your honest feedback as we think about the future of Village Church regarding a new associate staff member.
The options for these cottage meetings are currently:
1. Sunday afternoon, July 1, directly after church in the VCL Great Room.
2. Monday evening, July 2, 7:00 PM, and Carl and Sharon Johnson’s house.
3. Thursday evening, July 12, 7:00 PM, at Michael and Londa Mauriello’s house.
4. Sunday afternoon, July 15, directly after church in the VCL Great Room.
5. Monday evening, July 16, 7:00 PM, at Raymond and Pam Wunderlich’s house.
6. Tuesday evening, July 17, 7:00 PM, at Warren and Greta Anderson’s house.
There may be a few other options presented in the near future. However, if none of these times work for you or your family, please know that the Elder Board; Raymond Wunderlich, Warren Anderson, Carl Johnson, Jim Stamoolis, Chris McNiven, and Pastor Michael; are available to talk one on one at any point. We want to hear your thoughts, and make sure that everyone has a chance to be heard.
One the great things about being a congregational church is that the collective wisdom of the congregation can be heard. So, we encourage you to take advantage of these meetings. We value your ideas and comments.
You may sign up before and after church this week, at the picnic this Sunday, and next Sunday as well.
Hoping in Christ, and hoping to see you at these meetings,